This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Ottawa French Seventh-day Adventist Church|
|Location||375 King Edward Avenue|
|Diocese||Adventist Diocese of Ontario|
The building was originally constructed in 1904 as a synagogue for the Adath Jeshurun congregation. The second synagogue in Ottawa, the building was designed by noted architect John W.H. Watts. In 1957, Adath Jeshurun and the Agudath Achim congregation merged to form the Beth Shalom congregation. The new group moved to a new synagogue at the corner of Rideau and Chapel Street. The synagogue became a memorial chapel and the funerals of many Ottawa notables were held there. In 1999, the building was sold to the Seventh-day Adventist Church.